So I went into the code today to fix an insignificant, yet niggling problem. If you look at the source, you'll see that the profile bar on the left comes first, followed by the sidebar on the right, and finally the content in the middle; I went in today meaning to fix that so the profile bar comes in first, then the content, and finally th sidebar, as God and Al Gore intended. However, when I went in, I decided "Hell, I'm already here, why not work on the resolution problem?" The resolution problem, as some of you 0 readers may know, is no problem to the 1024x768 viewers, since I figured I'd see the most of them and just decided to style my website accordingly. However, for those of you who have computers with higher resolutions (myself included, 1280x800), the website was anchored to the left side, and was quite small, as it had to fit in a 1024x768 screen; if some of you were running 1920x1280 screens, your screen really would've gone to waste. So I went right along fixing it, since I was having problems fixing the sequence problem, and I thought that fixing the display problem might help. Well lo and behold, it didn't. But now I can display in just about every screen! I just had to make the center div width auto, and set the margins (big ups to Dynamic Drive on that one!), and it works perfectly! The sequence problem is still an issue, but right now I just want to revel in the fact that my screen in finally filled!