So anyway, I guess I'll integrate my blog with Facebook, make it mean something. Now...
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Nope, not at all.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
...I didn't even date anyone.
3. Did you car pool to school?
9th grade I rode the bus, 10th and 11th I was driven, 12th was MARTA.
4. What kind of car did you have?
A $200,000 MARTA bus.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
None :(. But I want either a Hachi or a Miata.
6. Its Friday night 2004, where are you?
Home...I was lame (still am).
7. It is Friday night 2009, where are you?
Same place I was 5 years ago.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Didn’t have one.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Nothing right now.
10. Were you a party animal?
Nope...I’m not big on parties and I didn't want to party with high schoolers.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
WHAT?! Hell...oh wait, Jenaye. Maybe, I don't know; I don't think I was
12. Were you in a band?
13. Were you a nerd?
I'm sure people thought I was, but really I wasn't.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
No I was a good boy.
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I don't know if we had a fight song.
16. Who were your favorite teacher(s)?
Ms. Salisbury, Mrs. Harper (My Counselor), Ms. Goggins, Mr. Swann.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Until 2nd semester 11th grade it was at the same table close to the cart, until 1st semester 12th grade it was a table in the back with some people I was close to, 12th grade it was in the senior cafeteria.
18. What was your school's full name?
Benjamin E. Banneker High School
19. When did you graduate?
May 23, 2008
20. What was your school mascot?
21 . If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Nah, that place and me had an agreement: it didn't annoy me too much, I wouldn't shoot it up. But if I could go to North Springs...maybe, depends on how the white people act.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
It was a new experience, and I caught $18, so yeah, I guess so.
23. Would you talk to the person you went to Prom with?
I talk to myself all the time...wait.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Yes. I miss my peeps.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Unfortunately no. I probably should send a couple of them emails.